Friday, September 5, 2008

Is This The Job I'm Meant To Have?

A lot of us wonder "What do I want to be when I grow up?" Lots of us want a job where we can bathe in crisp dollar bills(if you know what I mean), some people want to serve others as a job whether it's voluntary work or paid service. Others want a dream job like an airplane steward or a garbage man(if you so desire). Then there's the average person who just wants to earn money for themselves or a family.
Well today in class (September 5th) Mr.Dye had bell write journal whatever thing on the board that said to write about whatever you want that's interesting about you. I wrote about a job I would like when I grow up. I've always been fascinated with rollercoasters since I was nine when I went to lagoon and rode the Colossus with my aunt(I was balling like crazy when the ride started). Also when I was eleven I went to California with my mom and we went to Great America. Great America is an all rollercoaster ride six flags type park. I had a blast there and went on all of the rollercoasters and some were really intense. Anyways, besides personal experience with real rollercoasters I also played a computer game series called "Rollercoaster Tycoon" with 3 editions of new and improved stuff each one. I loved designing and building the rollercoasters and having people ride them(sometimes I killed them on purpose). That's how I developed the idea of wanting to be a rollercoaster engineer. Don't worry I won't kill you on purpose if you ride one of my rollercoasters. So ya!
I would like to see any of your comments on what you want to be when you grow up! So please comment!

No comments: